869MHz Fixed RF-ID Reader
MPR2010 UHF RFID readers can decode BiStar™, Dura-Label™, ePC™
and ISO 18000™ Types A and B protocols.
This true multi-protocol capability ensures that any investment you make in this equipment will give you a migration path for emerging industry standards.
The MPR-2010 is an integrated reader that combines the functions of transmitter, receiver and antenna in a single 8 x 9.5 x 1.25 inch package. It is designed for Indoor or Outdoor use and comes with a circular polarised antenna to ensure capturing tags at random orientations.
The MPR-2010 is designed with an industry standard RS232 interface and an optional internal RS232 to RS485 converter or an External TCP/IP interface module to allow Internet connectivity of the reader.
- Frequency - Centre Freq 869.50MHz
- RF Power (Europe) - 500milliWatts radiated
- Read Range (Europe) - 1 to 2.5 Metres
- Protocols - BiStarT, Dura-LabelT, ePCT and ISO 18000T A and B protocols
- Multi-Tag Read - 6-10 Tags per Second (Depends on Tag Type)
- Polarisation - Circular Polarisation, Optional Vertical/Horizontal
- Write Range - 70% of read range
- I/O Control - Standard RS232, Optional RS485 or TCP/IP
- Power Supply - 6.5V DC @ 1000mA to 15V DC @ 450mA
- Operating Temperature °C - -20° to + 50°C
- Storage Temperature °C - -35° to + 70°C
- Humidity - 0-95% Non Condensing
- Size - 20.32 x 20.32 x 2.9 cm
- Weight - 1,575gm