Jett CE 13.56MHz RF-ID Reader
Rugged 13.56MHz RFID Technology ReaderThe Jett CE is a rugged hand held technology CE.Net terminal combining a Mid Frequency (13.56MHz) RFID tag reader/writer, with the latest Windows CE.NET operating system in a stylish, lightweight rugged unit.
- Microsoft ® CE.NET 4.2 Operating System
- Intel ® X-Scale™ Technology Processor
- 64MB SDRAM, 100Mhz Memory
- 13.56MHz RFID reading distance to 100mm (Depends on tag type and orientation)
- Built in Compact Flash slot for extended storage or 802.11 WAN radios
- Lithium Battery backed Real Time Clock
- 320 x 240 pixel QVGA-TFT Colour display with touch screen with White LED backlight
- Customised Keyboard options
- Rugged, stylish, shock absorbent housing
The standard 320x240 pixel QVGA-TFT color display is sunlight readable with an LED backlight for easy viewing in high or low light conditions. The touch screen gives you the ability to create GUI based applications—providing unlimited possibilities for user control.
The JETT•ce comes standard with 64MB of SDRAM and 64MB of built in Compact Flash (approximately 16MB used for operating system), which is expandable to 128MB. For removable data storage or I/O cards, the JETT•ce is equipped with a Compact Flash (CF) slot.
Featuring a variety of interface options, the JETT•ce comes standard with one RS-232 serial port. For applications that require dual serial port capability, a second serial port configured as RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 is available.
The JETT•ce comes standard as a battery powered unit with a rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) battery pack, which is interchangeable with AA Alkaline batteries. A line powered unit is also available.
The JETT•ce is specifically designed for industrial and commercial use. The case is molded from Xenoy®, one of the most durable, chemical-resistant materials available on the market today.
- 320x240 pixel QVGA-TFT color (with white LED Backlight)
- Touch screen
- Keyboard & Indicators;
- Standard or Custom graphics available (Qtys of 250 and above)
- Standard or Custom Layouts: 45-key membrane (10 rows x 4 columns plus 1 x 5 bottom row), 45-key elastomeric, 30-key elastomeric (10 x 3), 15-key elastomeric (5x3)
- Feedback: Tactile and Audible
- Power/Resume switch: 5 programmable LED Indicators (2nd, Alt, Caps Lock, Shift, Ctrl), one fixed LED for Low battery/Charge status (battery unit only)
- Optional Backlit keypad
- One RS-232 Serial Port is standard
- Second serial port with a choice of RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485
- Nickel Metal Hydride rechargeable batteries (1400 mAH, 7.2V) - interchangeable with AA Alkaline batteries
- Recharge/Line Power: 11 to 18 VDC, 1.5A
- 8 hours minimum operating time
- Storage temperature: -250 to +700C
- Operating temperature: 0 to + 500C
- Charging temperature: 0 to + 400
- Humidity: 5-95% (non-condensing)
- Memory & Storage;
- 64MB Compact Flash built-in (approximately 16MB used for operating system)
- Expandable to 128MB 64MB SDRAM
- CPU & Operating System;
- Microsoft® Windows® CE .NET 4.2
- Intel® XScale™ Technology processor - 200MHz standard (400MHz Future Option)
- Integrated RFID (13.56MHz)
- Expandable sizes of built-in Compact Flash (up to 128MB)
- Line Powered Unit
- Customizable options: (for qty's of 250 and above) Case Color, Bumper Color, LED Logo Tag (elastomeric keypad only), Keypad Layout (quantity of keys and locations), Keypad Graphics, Logo Tag, LED Colors, Serial Tag, Cables and Pin-outs.
- Integrated RFID (13.56MHz)
- Read Distance
- Depends on Tag type and Orientation, Typically 50mm to 100mm
- Tag Symbologies
- 13.56MHz Tag Types Supported
Tag Storage Manufacturer Standard
|Tag-It HF-I||2k||Texas Instruments||ISO15693|
|Tag-It HF||0.5k||Texas Instruments||Proprietary|