Gemini HF200 Dual Laser Barcode and RF-ID Reader
Low Cost, Mid Frequency, Dual Technology Reader
The Gemini HF200 is a hand held dual technology Auto ID terminal combining a Mid Frequency (13.56MHz) RFID tag reader/writer, with a CCD barcode reader in a stylish, lightweight rugged unit.
- Lightweight and easy to hold
- Excellent first time read rate
- Economical on power
- RFID reading distance to 150mm (Depends on tag type and orientation)
- Reads wide range of barcode symbologies
- Rugged, stylish, shock absorbent housing
Also available as a SOLO version RFID reader on its ownThe design of the Gemini housing is a dual interlocking plastic shell for ruggedness and waterproofing, with moulded rubber outer bumpers for styling and shockproofing. Internally, the laser barcode engine is also shock mounted.
The unit is powered form either the keyboard wedge port (if that interface is chosen) or from a seperate power supply if the RS232 interface option is chosen.
The combination of RFID and CCD barcode reader makes the Gemini ideal for situations where barcode and RFID sit side-by-side without the need for separate readers. The users’ investment in existing barcode technology is also protected.
- Interface - Keyboard Wedge (PS2) or RS232 ( 9 pin D type)
- Reader - Low Frequency Multistandard Reader/Writer
- Tags Rad - Phillips Mifare, Cards/Tags All variants
- Read Distance - Upto 30mm (Depends on TAG type and orientation)
- Read Indicator - Feedback Led
- Symbologies - EAN/JAN8, EAN/JAN13,UPC A,UPC E, Codabar, Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5